Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here's Yer Sign #3 & #4

I have been seeing this little restaurant adjacent to the place where we purchase fuel in Arusha.
WELL.........COME...........to the WIMPY RESTAURANT

This was in a village about 50 miles into the bush............Maybe it should say
Y'ALL............COME........to the TEXAS CAFE

I see signs I just love everywhere and more often than not can't get Ed to slow down or turn around to get a picture. My favorite "missed' sign was on a place outside of Singida on a "grocery store" that said................ GROSSERY STORE.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I remember Jamie telling me (10 years ago) that his mom could interpret amazing things from license plates :) These fun photos are reminding me of that conversation!